The Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust, which awards scholarships to Indian women graduates of recognised Indian universities to pursue higher education abroad has invited applications for the academic year 2015-16 in the following fields of study:
- Social work
- Social sciences
- Education & welfare of children with special needs
- Empowerment of women
- Gender studies
- Child health – development and nutrition
- Health policy and health education
- Public health – community health services, reproductive health
- Rural development work (with a focus on women and children)
- Communication for development (with a focus on women’s issue’s)
- Development studies
- Indian women graduate from a recognised university.
- Have a consistently remarkable academic record.
- Must have applied for admission / secured admission to reputed accredited universities or institutions in the United States, UK or Europe for the year 2015-16.
- Work experience in the requisite fields will be considered an added qualification.
The application forms will be available from the Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust’s office at Mulla House, 3rd floor, 51 MG Road, Mumbai – 400 001, India from Monday, 23 March 2015 to Thursday, 23 April 2015.
Application forms will be sent (post/ couriered) to the applicants upon submission of a neatly-typed letter giving details of the course they wish to pursue, the University to be attended, the course fee required, sources of funding and their current profile along with documents for the same.
24, Homi Mody Street
Mumbai 400 001
Phone: +91 (22) 6665 8282