CBSE Expression Series on Celebrating Our Independence Day 2016 to celebrate the 70th Independence Day of our country. The ‘Series’ will be held from 13th to 16th August 2016. Following are the details of the ‘Series’:
i. Participation is voluntary.
ii. The three categories of participation are:
- Classes I to V,
- Classes VI to VIII and
- Classes IX to XII
iii. Topics are given in Annexure 1.
iv. Students may submit their entries as Essay/ Poem/Drawing.
v. Entries may be submitted in any of the 22 scheduled languages and English.
vi. Students may submit their entries from schools/ home/ any place as per their convenience.
vii. Entries may be submitted using any of the three following modes:
- Online mode through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
- Uploading only the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
- Mobile App:
viii. Selection of best entries will be on the basis of originality of content and creative expression. Students may be contacted telephonically on the phone numbers provided by them to ascertain the originality of the entry submitted.
ix. Plagiarism check may be done and the entry will be liable to disqualification if found plagiarized at any point of time.
- Classes 1 to 5
- Classes 6 to 8
- Classes 9 to 12
Entries may be submitted using any of the three following modes:
a) Online mode through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
b) Uploading only the jpeg/ jpg/ doc file of the entry through the link. (Details given in Annexure II)
c) Mobile App:
- Through the link which will be activated on 13.08.2016 at www.cbseacademic.in.
- Using the numbers given below (details given in Annexure III).
For classes I to V: 7065963925
For classes VI to VIII: 7065963926
For classes IX to XII: 7065963927
- To cater to the need of schools where the internet connectivity is limited, the Board has devised a registration-cum-response sheet (Annexure-IV), which may be downloaded, printed, photocopied for distributing to participants. After completion of activity, schools/ participants may scan/ click an image of the entry and send it through Mobile App. Images without clear details may not be considered.
- Entries submitted through email/ by post will not be considered.
- The links and Mobile App for submission of entry shall remain activated from 09:00 hours on 13th August till 24:00 hours on 16th August 2016.
- Best 36 entries, 12 in each category, shall be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 2500/- and a Certificate of Merit.