The Logo Design Competition is a part of the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Campaign. The objective of this campaign is to celebrate and value the girl child and highlight the importance of education in empowering her.
- The logo should be designed on a digital platform preferably either in Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw. The winner of the competition shall be required to submit the design in an editable and open file format.
- Please do not imprint or watermark any of the contact details in the logo design.
- The entry should be mailed in pdf format as an attachment and the mail must contain the name, contact numbers and postal address of the participant.
- Attachments without contact details shall not be considered.
- Please note that the logo design must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Logo should be designed in colour.
- The design should be of the size of 400 sq. cms. (20 cm x 20 cm)
- Entries should be mailed with the subject mentioned as “Logo Design Competition, 2014”
- Please note that ONLY digital format shall be entertained for participation in this competition and entry must be submitted by email only to email@example.com
- The Competition is open to all Indian Citizens residing within and outside India.
- Each entry must be accompanied by details in the email in this sequence: name, gender, occupation, contact numbers (both mobile and land line), email and complete postal address with pin/zip code.
- A scan copy of a valid proof of identity (Passport/Driving license/Voter ID Proof/ Ration Card) must accompany the entry submission.
- Please ensure that your email address is valid and operational as this is the principal means through which organisers will communicate with you.
- Entries will be judged on creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, artistic merit and visual impact.
- Multiple entries by the same participant will not be considered.
- The artwork must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- The logo designed by the winner will b