The Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation under its Scholarship Programme awards interest-free loan scholarships to Indian students with a consistently good academic record. The scholarship amount (upto a maximum of Rs. 20 lakhs) is decided as per the assessment of the Foundation.
The scholarships are awarded to students who wish to pursue their postgraduate studies in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management at prestigious Indian and international universities.
- Indian nationals residing in India.
- Students below 30 years of age.
- Graduates of a recognised university (students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting their results are also eligible to apply).
- Students having sought admission for a postgraduate degree programme at any prestigious university for the fall intake (Those who are awaiting a decision from a university are also eligible to apply. However, the award of the scholarship is subject to them securing admission)
- Applications for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships for Higher Studies are invited by the Foundation in the month of January for every academic year.
- The mode of application is online.
The candidate is required to complete the registration online at http://pg.nsfoundation.co.in. Upon registration, the login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID. Once the registration is complete, an application fee of Rs. 500/- is payable either online through Net Banking or offline by sendinAdministrator
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation,
102, Maker Chambers III,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021.
+91-22-2282 4705/ 4589