TATA Salt Rio Olympics Competition 2016 run by TCL (TATA Chemicals Limited) which is organised by TATA salt which is a sponsoring brand for the Rio Olympics 2016. Participants have to record and convey a 30 sec voice message for the RIO Olympics 2016 over the phone call.
The competition is open for all the Indian citizens who are above the age of 18 years.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) The participants have to follow a few simple steps to participate, the same are as
- First, please give a missed call on the toll free number 1800 210 2123 after which you will get a call back on your number;
- After the voice over message and as per the instructions, please record your message for the upcoming Rio Olympics, in a time limit of 30 seconds; after which the call will be disconnected automatically, irrespective of whether or not the complete message has been recorded. TCL may, at its discretion, considerthe response of all those participants as well whose responses which were found to be incomplete.
- You will then receive a confirmation message, if your message has been recorded successfully. All entries for which the confirmations have been received will beconsidered for selecting the winner of the Contest on the basis of their skill.
2) Maximum of One entry shall be entertained from a single mobile number. In case a participant registers more than one entry from a single mobile number, all such extra entries will be discarded and will not be considered for the Contest.
3) TCL or its Partner Agency shall not be held responsible for, including but not limited
- Any SPAM generated messages;
- Delivery failure of any SMS message;
- Any lost, late or misdirected computer transmission or network issue, electronic or any kind of failures to receive entries, which prevents the participant from taking part in the Contest. The onus lies on participant and the network he / she uses;
- For non-receipt of the message by the participant, if the participant hasregistered himself / herself on the DND list of the telecom provider or the participant has registered with National Do Not Call Registry or participant has specifically requested for not receiving messages or phone call in connection with any campaign / contest;
- Any other conditions beyond its/their control.
4) All the participants hereby agree and give consent to TCL and / or its Partner Agency that even if they are registered under NDNC (National Do Not Call) and/or DND (Do Not Disturb) list, TCL and / or its Partner Agency in connection with the Contest, will have valid authority to call and send messages to such participants, by virtue of them having voluntarily participated in the Contest;
5) There is no entry fees for the participation;
6) The selection process of the winner is provided under the head “SELECTION PROCESS” below;
7) The participant unconditionally agrees that he / she shall not:
- Violate any of the terms and conditions set by TCL;
- Make any misrepresentation; or
- Make any statement or claim which is false or incorrect.
1800 210 2123