The University of Newcastle is offering scholarships for international students. Scholarships are available for pursuing Master of Laws (LLM) program within the Faculty of Business and Law.The aim of the scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in the Master of Laws (LLM) program in the Faculty of Business and Law
- Be enrolled in the first year of the program of study
- Be enrolled full-time (minimum 30 units).
- Not be the recipient of another scholarship of equal or more substantial benefit for the same program.
- Be an International student
The mode of application is online.
Please have all required documents available for upload as PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, or JPG files prior to completing the online application process.
- A copy of undergraduate transcript
- A statement explaining financial situation and how the scholarship would assist with future studies.
Student Services Centre
University of Newcastle
CALLAGHAN NSW 2308
Phone: +61 2 4921 5000
Fax: +61 2 4921 5759