Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2014 Batch
Fedbank Hormis Memorial Foundation, the public charitable trust formed by Federal Bank to perpetuate the fond memories of its founder K.P. Hormis, has invited applications for the Foundation’s scholarships for 2014 Batch.
Applications for scholarships are invited from students studying in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra for Medicine (MBBS), Engineering (B.E/B.Tech), Agriculture (B.Sc), Nursing (B.Sc) and MBA courses.
Twenty students in each discipline, of which one seat will be kept aside for a physically challenged student (duly evidenced by a certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of DMO or an approved Medical Officer of the Bank), will be reimbursed 100% of the tuition fees as per the fee structure for seats allotted in the Government quota in Govt., Aided and Self-financing colleges, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000/- in a year up to the normal completion of course. If there are no sufficient applicants in the ‘physically challenged’ category, then cases of less than 40% also will be considered. Any disruption on account of any kind of failure will make the student ineligible for scholarships. If applications are not received from eligible candidates under ‘physically challenged’, it will be utilized under general category.
- The student should be of Indian origin and studying in any of the states- Kerala,Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Maharashtra, in any of the Govt./Aided/Self-financing colleges duly recognised by any of the Universities in India. The tuition fees should be in parity with the fees approved by the Govt, for Aided/Self-financing colleges under merit list.
- The student should have secured admission under Merit List during the academic year 2014-15 in the respective course.
- Family income of the student should be below Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum.
- The decision on selection of eligible students and on payment of the scholarship by the Managing Trustee shall be final & binding on all concerned.
If shortlisted for interview the following documents are to be submitted in original for verification along with a self-attested photocopy of the same.
- Mark list of the qualifying examination in original or duly attested copy of the same by the Principal of the college where you are studying at present.
- Bonafide certificate from the College stating that you are doing the course mentioned in the application for the scholarship.
- Fee structure of the course specifying the Tuition fee & periodicity of payment duly certified by the Principal of the College.
- Original tuition fee receipt for remittances made during academic year 2014-15(for reimbursement).
- Original of the Income Certificate of your parents.
- Proof of address and one passport size photo
- A self declaration that, you are not having any other scholarship at present.
- Nativity Certificate as per GO (MS) No.567/91/RD dated 12.9.1991
Filled in applications should reach us at Head – CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility Cell (CSR), Federal Towers, Marine Drive, Ernakulam,Kerala – 682031, on or before 2nd November 2014. Email: email@example.com
Head – CSR, Corporate Social Responsibility Cell (CSR),
Federal Towers, Marine Drive, Ernakulam,
Kerala – 682031