The major objectives of CREDAI are as–
- To propagate an ethical code of conduct for all the members on voluntary basis so as to uphold integrity & transparency in the profession of Real Estate Development.
- To represent the developers across India by communicating & representing with the government for the advancement of housing, habitat and real estate. Policies for this sector.
- To encourage & support the developers to increase their efficiency in the development /construction activities by introducing the latest technologies.
- To disseminate the data, statistics & other related information in the sector.
- To promote the interest of construction workers & to educate them on the best practices.
- To encourage research in the profession of construction & real estate development
- To facilitate easy housing finance availability to the property purchases and construction finances to the developers by working in close coordination with the leading house finance institutions & banks.
- Applications are invited from eligible students pursuing Civil/ Electrical Engineering/ Architectural degrees/any other degrees related to real estate industry.
- Scholarship award upto Rs. 50000/- per annum.
- Students pursuing programs anywhere in India are eligible to apply.
Completed applications with all supporting documents may be sent by post only
703 Ansal Bhawan,
16 Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
Phone:(011) 43126262/ 43126200
Fax:+91 11 43126211