Welcome to Chettinad Academy of Research & Education(CARE)
CARE has emerged as one among the best institutes in the field of medical, research and allied health sciences and is poised to become a giant in health sector. CARE is unique in providing best health care facilities of all broad specialties and super specialties to the community. The University aims to create a learner centric environment. I welcome all the students who chose to be a part of this University. I am sure you will feel proud on being associated with us and make us equally proud with your academic achievements.
Chettinad Academy of Research and Education stands for professional education, indigenous collaboration, community engagement, research excellence and organizational strength. It combines sound traditional values with innovation, thus allowing no room for mediocrity. As teaching and research activities in the sector become increasingly global, the University is intensifying its focus on international partnerships, developing new relationships with esteemed overseas universities and strengthening existing collaborations, thus ensuring the relevance of the education imparted. Every course has a built-in work component which lays special emphasis on skills in demand. This enables students to be work-ready as soon as they graduate. Of course, most of this has been possible thanks to the untiring efforts of our staff, dedicated teachers and inspiring educational entrepreneurs. Professional orientation, excellent teaching, innovative course delivery and successful use of technology make Chettinad Academy of Research and Education home to the next generation of healthcare professionals.
1.Candidates should pass Post Graduate M.D. / M.S. or its equivalent recognized Degree for D.M./M.Ch. courses respectively as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
2. Candidates should have obtained permanent registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils. Candidates should produce the additional qualification registration certificate of their post graduate degree from the Medical Council of India or the respective State Medical Council.
3. All other conditions as laid by the Medical Council of India will apply.
4. Candidates who have obtamied PG degree from medical colleges not recognized by the MCI are not eligible
1. The application form should be filled in block letters in the candidate’s own handwriting using blue/black pen. The form should be completed in full including the ‘Hall Ticket’ portion and the entire form should be submitted without detaching any part of the form.
2. Affix two recent photographs in the spaces provided (one in the application form and another in the Hall Ticket).
3. Completed application form with self attested photocopy of required certificates mentioned in the application form should be sent to: The Registrar, Chettinad Academy of Research and Education, Chettinad Health City Campus, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kelambakkam -603 103, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu.
4. Incomplete application forms will be summarily rejected.
5. Candidates must retain a photo copy of application form for their future reference.
To download application form Click here
Chettinad Health City
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, (OMR, Chennai),
Kelambakkam, Kanchipuram Dist.,
Tamil Nadu 603 103 India
T. +91 (0)44 4741 1000
F. +91 (0)44 4741 1011
Chettinad Health City
Rani Seethai Hall,
5th Floor, 603 Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600 006 ,
Tamil Nadu, India.