About CUCET 2014: Central Universities Common Entrance Test is an all-India test being organized by ten Central Universities together, for admission to about 200 Integrated, Post-graduate & Research Programmes in Universities. CUCET provides a single window opportunity to the students to seek admission to about 200 programmes across ten Universities.
Participating Universities for CUCET:
- Central University of Bihar.
- Central University of Gujarat.
- Central University of Jammu.
- Central University of Jharkhand.
- Central University of Kashmir.
- Central University of Kerala.
- Central University of Orissa.
- Central University of Punjab.
- Central University of Rajasthan.
- Central University of Tamil Nadu.
Essential Criteria: To join UG courses candidates should be 12th passed with 50% marks. Final year candidates can also appear. For PG courses candidates must have done Graduation degree with the marks prescribed by the institution. Reserved candidates will get 5% relaxation. Candidates can select more than one program which they will have to mention this clearly.
Pattern of Exam: Questions in the entrance exam are based on 12th class course. PG programs cover the UG course while research course candidates have to prepare PG level course. The questions are of objective type. There are 2 parts.
Part 1: It is of 35 marks.
· Analytical skills
· Eng. Lang.
· General Awareness
It is related to the subject.
There is no provision of negative marking. Each question carries equal marks.
- Candidates can apply either through the online mode or through offline payment of fees.
- Online mode of payment: Students can make payment online, while filling the on-line application form, using Debit / Credit card powered by Master or Visa, or through net-banking facility, by following the instructions on-line.
<+91- 974 112 6702 +91- 973 152 9869 email@example.com