CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION : DELHI
ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE TEST, 2015
FOR ADMISION TO MBBS/BDS COURSES FOR SEATS UNDER 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA AND ALSO FOR SEATS UNDER THE CONTROL OF PARTICIPATING STATES/UNIVERSITIES/INSTITUTIONS IN THE ACADEMIC SESION 2015-2016
Online applications are invited for Al India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test, 2015 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi as per the following schedule for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses Under 15% Al India Quota seats and also for seats under the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions in the academic session 2015-16.
Date of Examination – 3rd May, 2015 (Sunday)
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
- The AIPMT Entrance Examination shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zology).
- The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.0 a.m. to 01.0 p.m.
- Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizens of India are Eligible for appearing in the Al India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) subject to the conditions prescribed in the Information Bulletin.
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. course.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission under 15% Al India Quota Seats in Medical/Dental Colleges run by the Union of India, State Government, Municipal and other local authorities in India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
- Candidates from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana are eligible to appear in AIPMT for admission in AFMC, Pune.
- The upper age limit for candidates seeking admission in MBS/BDS seats under the control of participating States/Universities/Institutions shall be as per the rules of the State/University/Institution concerned.
- The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST- PH/OBC-PH are required. Those who are appearing Class XII examination in 2015 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
MODE OF FEE SUBMISION
- Candidates may remit the examination fee in the following manner:
- Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line payment gateway facility of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/ State Bank of India.
- Through e-challan by depositing fe in any of the branch of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/ State Bank of India. The challan may be generated after filing form on AIPMT website www.aipmt.nic.in.
- Service tax is to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
- Candidate may kep the copy of the e-challan (candidate’s copy) with him/her as proof/record of remittance of e in case of payment through e-challan and transaction slip as proof of payment in case of payment through Debit/ Credit card.
- No fee will be accepted by the Board in any other mode i.e Demand Draft/Cheque /Cash/IPO/Money Order etc.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by the Board under any circumstances however, there is a provision for Auto refund of duplicate/excess payment.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the website www.aipmt.nic.in. The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of e are available on website.
- Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
- The candidate is NOT required to submit printout of the Confirmation Page to the CBSE.
STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Step 1: Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibilty.
- Step 2: Read the instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep entire information ready including scanned images of Photograph, Signature, left hand thumb impression and self-declaration in the case of candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana in JPG format only.
- Step 3: Fill the Online Application Form and upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature, left hand thumb impression and self- declaration (self declaration is required in the case of candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana.
- Step 4: Pay Examination Fe by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan.
- Step 5: Download the Confirmation Page and keep the same in safe custody along with proof of remittance of fees for future reference and records.
NOTE :While submitting the online application form, the candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one mobile no. and one e-mail ID are valid for one application) as al information/ communication will be sent by CBSE on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
WITHOUT LATE FEE
Schedule for on-line submission of application forms
01/12/2014 to 31/12/2014
Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before 31.12.2014
By Credit Card/Debit Card
Only By E-Chalan