Scholarships for admissions to the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge for the academic year of 2014-2015 have been announced by the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India.
Listed below are the scholarships:
- An OCSI scholarship, worth Rs.4,00,000 (four lakhs only), which is applicable either at the University of Oxford or the University of Oxford.
- One scholarship that is worth Rs.1,00,000 (one lakh only), applicable only at Emmanuel College in the University of Cambridge.
- One scholarship that is worth Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh only), applicable only at St. Hilda’s College in the University of Oxford.
- The applicant for the scholarship must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must generally be a resident of India.
- The applicant must NOT be more than 30 years of age as on May 1, 2014.
- The applicant by be an India University graduate.
- The applicant must have put in an application for secured admission for a full-time course of study at either the University of Oxford of the University of Cambridge.
- The forms for the application may be downloaded from the website.
- The application forms that have been completed are expected to reach the Oxford and Cambridge Society of India offices by no later than April 30, 2014.
Dates of importance:
- The scholarship interviews of the candidates who have been short-listed will take place in New Delhi in early June 2014.
The announcement of the scholarship awards are generally announced within two weeks of the scholarshipHonorary Secretary
The Oxford & Cambridge Society of India
20A, Palam Marg,
Email : email@example.com