The Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program was established in 1982 to honor the former President of the World Bank, with contributions from the World Bank and the governments of Bangladesh, China, India, Kuwait, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, and former Yugoslavia.
- Be a citizen of a World Bank member developing country;
- Not be a dual citizen of a developed country;
- Be 35 years of age or younger;
- Be enrolled in a PhD program in a member developing country of the World Bank;
- Reside in a member developing country of the World Bank since enrolled in the PhD program;
- Have completed all coursework and exam requirements for attaining a PhD;
- Have a PhD thesis centered on a field of development.
Application can be done online only
THE WORLD BANK
1818 H Street,
DC 20433 USA
Tel : (202) 473-1000
Fax: (202) 477-6391