NSTSE is a diagnostic test which actually helps students improve.
Unlike regular tests which try only to find out how much a child knows (or has memorized), NSTSE measures how well a student has understood concepts and gives detailed feedback on the same, to help them improve.
Thus NSTSE helps each student know whether he/she has actually understood a concept early on so that immediate action can be taken. Often students have conceptual gaps which increase as they progress and when they reach the higher classes, they develop a "phobia" for the subject.
School tests – including board exams – tend to be superficial, testing what children have memorised. But the important skills like the ability to think independently and reason logically – critical in today's world – are often not emphasised in school tests.
The focus on fundamentals is so important that when the child finishes studies he/she will have to face the competitive world armed with these fundamentals. Even while opting for higher studies, the student has to go through a complete scan of what he/she knows and how much. Exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE, AFMC, AIIMS, GRE, GMAT, CAT etc., are so designed to test the fundamental strength of student. Hence the need of the hour is building the fundamentals base as strong as possible.
This exactly is the philosophy behind the Unified Council's NSTSE.
NSTSE is unlike other tests in many different ways. It
- has interesting questions that require thinking, not simply recall.
- provides detailed skill-wise feedback highlighting strengths and weaknesses
- provides a benchmark of the student's performance with peers all over the country.
Thus, NSTSE focuses on IMPROVEMENT rather than comparison or grading. It also reduces the stress of exams by checking UNDERSTANDING rather than FACTS.
Making the younger generation stronger in fundamentals and
Nourishing their minds for a bright and enterprising future
Students studying Classes
- II, III,IV,V,VI,VII,VIII,IX and X
- XI(PCM) and XI(PCB)
- XII(PCM) and XII(PCM)
There is no exam for XI,XII PCMB group.
NSTSE follows CBSE syllabus, Question Papers are also suitable for Students of ICSE/ISC and Various State Board/Matriculation Syllabi.
- You can get a Free Printed Registration Form from our office by writing a letter along with a self addressed envelope with stamps Rs.5/-
- You can also download the Prospectus & Registration Formfrom here. Please send the filled application form to our office with required enclosures.
- NSTSE topper will be awarded with Rs. 2, 00,000 cash prize*. The student who achieves the highest percentage of marks among all the classes is declared as NSTSE Topper.
- The top 3 rankers of NSTSE-2015 will be awarded with a Tablet PC + Memento+Medal.
- The next 7 rankers in each class (Ranks 4-10) of classes II-XII will be awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 1000.
- The next 15 rankers in each class (Ranks 11-25) of classes II-XII will be awarded with a cash prize of Rs. 500.
- Rankers 26-100 of each class will be awarded with BMA’s Talent & Olympiad Exams Resource Book from M/S. Brain Mapping Academy.
The Director Unified Council #16-11-16/1/B, Saleem Nagar, Farhat Hospital Road, Malakpet, Hyderabad – 500036 Phone: 040-24557708, 24545862, 66139917 Fax : 040-2454 2215 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org