Study in Sweden with a 2-year Master’s scholarship for KTH Royal Institute of Technology!
Give yourself the edge with an engineering masters at KTH
KTH Royal Institute of Technology gives India’s next generation of engineers the chance to win a two-year scholarship worth 2 300 000 INR, application fee waiver and summer internship with FormulateIP in 2016! The winner also scores a VIP invitation to the prize ceremony in Bangalore, January 2016 – and a certificate of achievement. Second and third runners up earn a summer internship, VIP invite and competition certificate.
Entrants choose from three specialist areas: Engineering Design, Wireless Systems and Electric Power Engineering (additional Electric Power Engineering prize: ABB sponsored living allowance and summer internship).
The competition is open for participation to anyone fulfilling the following criteria:
- Indian citizen or legal Indian resident currently enrolled at an Indian university, or recent graduate holding a bachelor's degree from an Indian university (graduating no later than June 2016).
- In order to be able to claim the first prize (scholarship), the winner first needs to fulfill the enrollment requirements set by KTH and the Master's programme. The prize winner must be accepted into the Master's programme in order to receive the scholarship. Thus, winning the competition does not automatically mean the student is guaranteed a place in the Master's programme.
- Winners must abide by the application requirements of the host organization.
- All users must provide submissions that the user has created him/herself.
- All users must provide personal information that is truthful and accurate.
- Sqore reserves the right to exclude users at its sole discretion.
You can complete the steps in any order.
Take the three quizzes
Provide your solution to the case question related to the Master’s programme
Write a short personal statement (motivational statement)
Fill out your profile (make sure to fill in your individual and educational background or you may not be eligible)
Apply to the Master’s programme on the University Admissions website (view the competition checklist for help)*
*Make sure to apply and upload all of your documents before November 22, 2015 in order to be able to win the competition. More information on the admissions requirements for the Master’s programme can be found here. Please note that these deadlines are only for you as a participant in the challenge, and do not reflect other Swedish University Admissions deadlines.
For questions about
Admission requirements: firstname.lastname@example.org
General questions about KTH: email@example.com