FormSwift Scholarship Program 2016 is for driven, up-and-coming entrepreneurs who are ready to commit to building a better world through their business ideas. Also, by creating a unique business plan infographic for their scholarship entries young business dreamers can build upon and practice the skills that will be required of them at their jobs after college. In short, they envision their Scholarship Program as not only an award that will help students in the present, but a test that will help them hone in on their future career paths.
- You must be a graduating senior in high school or enrolled in college. Community college, professional college, and graduate students are all eligible, in addition to undergraduates at four-year universities.
- You may not be related to any of FormSwift’s staff or our extended family.
- International students, including students from a college or graduating from a high school outside the United States, are also eligible to apply.
- They reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
- Make a business plan infographic about one of the suggested topics.
- Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 15, 2016 with the email subject line "FormSwift Scholarship Entry"
- Make sure to include your full name, state, and school within your submission.
2 Townsend Street,
San Francisco CA-94107